The Double Pore is a maintenance-free, combination pH puncture electrode made especially for use with solid and semi-solid samples. Two Single Pores make clogging of the diaphragms practically impossible, and ideally suit these electrodes for measurement in meat and cheese.
- Maintenance-free combination pH puncture electrode
- Pointed tip, especially for use with solid and semisolid samples
- Ideally suited for measurements in meat and cheese
- 2 Single Pores make clogging of the liquid junction impossible
- Serial number, certificate
pH and ORP Sensor CleaningAnswers to common questions on how to clean off build-up and coating on pH sensors and ORP sensors.
pH Glass Membrane TypesHamilton offers several different options for pH membrane glass. This article describes the purpose of each glass type.
What type of electrical connector does my sensor have?There are multiple styles of electrical connectors used with sensors. See each style of connector and learn where they are used to decide which one fits your needs.
We're Ready to Help
Hamilton's sales, customer service, and technical support staff are available for questions and additional information about all products and services.Contact Us