Oxylyte B 30 mL
Please note that Hamilton does not offer Declarations of Quality (DoQs) or Certificates of Analysis (CoAs) for Oxylyte. To learn more about available documentation, read our knowledge base article on Documentation and Certificates for Sensors and Liquid Solutions.
Found in these product categories:Part/REF # 237138
$50.40(In Stock)(In Stock)Stock status is updated daily. For real-time status, please contact us.
|Stability Months (after date of manufacturing)||
Stability Months (after date of manufacturing)24
Storage Conditions5 - 35 °C / 41 - 95 °F
- Glossary of Sensor & Biopharma Acronyms & Abbreviations Article
- Understanding Wetted Materials (Stainless, Plastics, & Elastomers) Article
- How should I store my polarographic DO sensor? FAQ
- When should I replace the membrane and electrolyte in my polarographic DO sensor? FAQ
- Electrolyte & Membrane Replacement for Polarographic DO Sensors Article
We're Ready to Help
Hamilton's sales, customer service, and technical support staff are available for questions and additional information about all products and services.Contact Us