Automated Sample Storage Right Where You Need It
The Verso Q-Series lineup of minus 20°C systems - Q20, Q50, and Q75 - boasts many of the accommodating features of a large system in an extremely compact footprint, so your samples can be stored anywhere you need them. Thanks to fully automated designs, these small but powerful systems allow you to spend more time being productive and less time managing samples.
Flexible Sample Storage
Verso Q-Series gives you the ability to pick one or 1,000 samples at the touch of a fingertip. The systems can be run day and night without supervision, allowing users to run jobs after hours to maximize productivity during the day. Each of the Q20, Q50, and Q75 has the ability to handle a wide variety of sample configurations and tube/plate types. They can store and manage almost any SBS-format labware in a single system, with a throughput of up to 500 tubes/hour.
Features and Benefits
Full Control of Your Samples
- The systems automatically track and record the movement of every sample, for a complete audit trail of every sample
- Eliminate the need to manually search for samples, and ensure sample integrity by maintaining a consistent temperature
- Superior insulation technology for ultra-low energy consumption
- Uses green refrigerant to help reduce your lab's carbon footprint
- Verso Q50 and Q75 are equipped with redundant refrigeration
Convenient & Flexible
- No-touch Input/Output module allows users to load sample racks without needing a free hand
- Jobs can run without supervision, so users can input a pick list and move on to the next task, or run a job after hours, to maximize productivity
- The robust, fully supported Application Programming Interface (API) seamlessly integrates into your lab and LIMS system
- Store and manage almost any SBS-format labware in a single system
Verso Q-Series Resource Center
The Resource Center is your one-stop shop for learning more about the Verso Q-Series lineup of automated sample storage freezers.
Download the Verso Q-Series product brochure, view our infographic or case study, or register for an upcoming webinar.
Verso Q-Series Minus 20°C Lab Freezer Specifications
|Technical Specifications||Verso Q20||Verso Q50||Verso Q75|
|Width||0.8 m (2 ft, 8 in)||1.31 m (4 ft, 4 in)||1.81 m (6 ft)|
|Depth||0.8 m (2 ft, 8 in)||0.8 m (2 ft, 8 in)||0.8 m (2 ft, 8 in)|
|Height||1.99 m (6 ft, 7 in)||1.99 m (6 ft, 7 in)||1.99 m (6 ft, 7 in)|
|Temperature Range||Ambient to -20°C||Ambient to -20°C||Ambient to -20°C|
|Barcode Reader||1D and 2D for racks, plates, and tubes||1D and 2D for racks, plates, and tubes||1D and 2D for racks, plates, and tubes|
|Storage Capacities||Verso Q20||Verso Q50||Verso Q75|
|Hamilton 0.3 mL Tubes||36,000||94,600||152,600|
|Hamilton 1.0 mL Tubes||17,600||45,200||72,800|
*Example labware types used. Verso Q-Series systems are capable of storing almost any SBS-format labware.
Service & Support
Consult with Hamilton Storage to Automate your Sample Management Workflow
Need help understanding how automation can help your laboratory? Our team is dedicated to understanding your requirements to find the best solution to meet your goals.Contact Us