Hamilton Digital Syringes must be returned to the factory where they will be gravimetrically tested with purified water in a climate-controlled laboratory. The re-calibration procedure has an unbroken chain of calibrations traceable to N.I.S.T and results in the generation of new Certificate of Calibration.
The cost of re-calibration is $95 per Digital Syringe.
- Calibration with a new syringe: Some customers require the existing syringe to be replaced with a new syringe. In this instance only the Digital Base unit needs to be returned to Hamilton. The cost will be $95 plus the cost of a new syringe.
- Digital Syringe Repairs: If the Digital Syringe cannot be re-calibrated for any reason the customer will be contacted to discuss their options. The costs of the repair will be quoted in writing before any additional costs are incurred.
- Returned Materials Authorization (RMA) Number: Please complete RMA Request Form or call Hamilton Customer Service at 1-800-648-5950 to request an RMA number and Syringe Service Form.
- Decontaminate Syringes: When returning products, please ensure the items are decontaminated and marked accordingly. Hamilton reserves the right to refuse the return of products that have been used with infectious, microbiological, radioactive substances or other materials that may be deemed hazardous to the employees of the company.
- Ship the Syringe to Hamilton with the RMA Number: Please follow the instructions on the RMA form. Return the syringe to Hamilton Company with the RMA number clearly visible on the outside of the packaging.
- Shipping Syringes to Hamilton: Use FedEx, DHL, or UPS. The cost of shipping products to Hamilton is the customer’s responsibility.