For additional product information, download the product flyer.
Effortless, Hands-Free Microplate and Tip Logistics to Ease Assay Workflows
The new Verso Q10 Hotel automatically manages storage of microplates, as well as tip boxes and tip racks, so assay workflows aren’t interrupted by cumbersome manual consumable reload steps. Advanced functionality and convenient, flexible operation provide peace of mind during critical applications such as cell culturing or high throughput next generation sequencing.
Verso Q10 Hotel is available in various configurations and door orientations. A hand-off station is available, including an optional safety cover for applications requiring an extra measure of safety.
Advanced Technology for Quick Integration
Verso Q10 Hotel is simple and convenient to operate, and smaller than comparable third-party products in this class. Items are stored at room temperature and comfortably loaded through the large doors while stackers may be loaded directly instead of waiting for a carousel to attain the right position. A barcode reader provides an extra measure of confidence that consumables and stackers were loaded correctly.
Advanced software uses the latest web-based technologies, so that system management and inventory status may be accessed remotely through a computer or mobile device. The state-of-the-art software interface ensures that the Verso Q10 Hotel is future ready. Additionally, dedicated drivers are available for Hamilton’s powerful automated liquid handlers.
- Inventory Management function tracks location of consumables
- Web-based graphic user interface facilitates rapid integration and enables remote status and inventory checks
- Automatic stacker identification, pitch calculations, and empty position detection facilitate rapid operation
- Drivers are available for Hamilton automated liquid handlers, allowing for rapid integration
- State-of-the-art software interface ensures stability with current and future integrations
- Multiple stackers may be loaded at once
- Remote and mobile access through web-technology based software
- Advanced-Inventory function scans all loaded microplates
- Stores microplates, tip boxes, and tip racks
- High-density storage of microplates, tip boxes, and tip racks
- Smallest footprint in its class to accommodate labs of any size
|Width (excluding hand-off station)||680 mm (26.8 in)|
|Depth||590 mm (23.2 in)|
|Height||974 mm (38.4 in)|
|Microplate Capacity||Up to 180 microplates|
|Tip Box Capacity||Up to 60 tip boxes|
Consult with Hamilton Storage to Automate your Sample Management Workflow
Need help understanding how automation can help your laboratory? Our team is dedicated to understanding your requirements to find the best solution to meet your goals.Contact Us