LabElite DeCapper SL
Automated Screw Cap Decapper
DeCapper SL is the latest easy-to-use device that provides automated
decapping/capping of tubes with internal or external threads. Easily swap
decapping heads to decap tubes in 24-, 48-, and 96-format tube racks, all on a
single device. The device easily fits in where bench space is limited due to
its 20% decrease in size from the DeCapper. The device can be operated as a
standalone unit, or integrated to Hamilton Robotics liquid handlers, or
third-party robotic arms.
Features of the DeCapper SL
- Can be operated as a standalone device, or integrated with a liquid handling system or third-party robotic arm
- Can be easily positioned next to liquid handling devices for access by on-deck grippers to move labware to and from the device providing users more space to integrate other peripheral devices and maximize space
- Easily swap decapping heads to decap tubes in 24-, 48-, and 96-format tube racks on a single device
- Decap only tubes needed—all rows, selected rows or columns, or partial racks
- Process tubes in landscape format
- Built-in Secure Mode ensures an optimal seal during capping to eliminate cross threading
- Minimize the time a tube is open using optional Row Loop Mode—only one row is processed at a time by holding caps after decapping and immediately recapping
New Feature: 6-Channel Head
- Enables use of 24-format tubes in addition to 48- and 96-format tubes
- Decaps a wide variety of internally or externally threaded tubes and vials
- Allows laboratories to work with tube volumes and types that are most appropriate for their specific needs
LabElite Resource Center
The Resource Center is your one-stop shop for learning more about our line of LabElite automated benchtop devices.
Here you can download the LabElite product brochure or view an informative infographic. You can also register for an upcoming webinar, dig through our comprehensive automated liquid handling guide, or download the "How Automation Puts a Cap on Laboratory Disruptions" eBook.
Specifications for the LabElite DeCapper SL
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||533.5 mm x 334 mm x 452 mm|
(21.0 in x 13.1 in x 17.8 in)
|Supported Labware||Microtubes: 0.25 mL–1.4 mL |
FluidX, Greiner, LVL, Matrix, Micronic, Nunc, and Nalgene*
|Cryovials: 1 mL–10 mL** |
FluidX, Greiner, LVL, Micronic, Nunc, Nalgene, and Oragene.DNA (600 Series)
|Connection Interface||Ethernet for integration|
*Others available upon request.
**Contact Hamilton for specific tube compatibility.
Service & Support
Consult with Hamilton Storage to Automate your Sample Management Workflow
Need help understanding how automation can help your laboratory? Our team is dedicated to understanding your requirements to find the best solution to meet your goals.Contact Us