Hamilton Announces CO-RE®II Technology to All Existing Automated Liquid Handling Products
The industry's NEW best liquid handling pipette tip
Reno, Nevada, USA (September 30, 2021) – Hamilton, the global leader in automated liquid handling, announces the worldwide release of the CO-RE®II technology, the industry's solution to automated pipetting precision, sureness, and extended life, setting the new standard in liquid handling for any life science application.
CO-RE II pipette tips samples will be available this October, with a full roll-out in January 2022.
With the new Hamilton CO-RE®II technology every laboratory will experience:
- Extended tip sealing life of o-rings up to 15x the average life span
- Lifetime stop disk design
- Enhanced chemical resistance
- Improved tip alignment
- Improved tip retention
- Extended service interval requirements
- Equivalent fluidic performance on existing methods with no change in total aspiration and dispense monitoring or liquid class
- Reduced service costs