What is a Hamilton Grant?
Hamilton Company proudly supports higher education by awarding up to five $1,000 Syringe Product Grants each month to teaching and research facilities that use Hamilton syringes or needles as tools for education and discovery. In addition to $1,000 worth of Hamilton syringes, you will also receive a printed copy of our Syringe Care and Use Guide to be used as an educational tool.
How We Evaluate Applications
- Applications will be evaluated primarily on the potential to positively impact the research and teaching outcomes.
- Secondary consideration will be given to the demonstrated knowledge of Hamilton products, the proposed use of those products, and any general information the applicant would like to share with the grant review board.
- Lastly, the composition and effort of the written sections will also be considered.
Monthly Submission Deadline
- Applications must be completed and received by the last Friday of each month to be considered for the next month’s award.
- Hamilton Company will notify the winners by email and/or telephone no later than the second Tuesday of the following month.
- Multiple forms may be submitted by the same applicant, college/university or other facility as long as the need demonstrated or scientific application described is different within each form.
Recipients & Testimonials
Help Us Spread the Word
Know someone who could benefit from this grant? Help us support research and higher education by sharing this page on social media.