Stationary phases for a broad range of separations
For more than 35 years, Hamilton Company has developed and manufactured pressure-stable, polymeric HPLC columns that are used in most of the world’s top chromatography labs.
- Get to what you need without browsing
- Navigation filters QUICKLY guide you to the products you want
HPLC Application Index
Find what's possible with a Hamilton HPLC column.
- Enter the compound of interest or search by packing material.
- Narrow your search by detection mode, mobile phase, etc.
- See the method conditions and chromatogram.
USP 'L' Column Listing
Search chromatography columns by USP "L" Listing.
Quickly identify the Hamilton HPLC column equivalents to United States Pharmacopeia Convention (USP) listings!
Work with R&D engineers to customize Hamilton parts
Hamilton's "Custom Built" program puts you directly in contact with a Hamilton R&D Engineer to discuss your application and product needs. The engineer will point you to a standard solution or propose a customized solution to meet your needs.Talk to an engineer