HPLC Stationary Phases for a Broad Range of Separations
For more than 35 years, Hamilton Company has developed and manufactured pressure-stable, polymeric polystyrene-divinylbenzene (PS-DVB) HPLC columns that are used in most of the world’s top chromatography labs. With a wide range of particle sizes, pore sizes, pH stability from 1 to 14, temperature resistance over 100°C, and chemistries to match most analyte types, Hamilton polymeric columns are the chromatographer's choice for challenging separations.
- Get to what you need without browsing
- Navigation filters QUICKLY guide you to the products you want
HPLC Application Index
Find what's possible with a Hamilton HPLC column.
- Enter the compound of interest or search by packing material.
- Narrow your search by detection mode, mobile phase, etc.
- See the method conditions and chromatogram.
Work with R&D engineers to customize Hamilton parts
Hamilton's "Custom Built" program puts you directly in contact with a Hamilton R&D Engineer to discuss your application and product needs. The engineer will point you to a standard solution or propose a customized solution to meet your needs.Talk to an engineer