Powerful Sample Management Software for Automated Storage Platforms
INSTINCT S is Hamilton's powerful, easy-to-use lab sample management software that allows users to run daily operations with minimal training. The sample management software is available across all Hamilton automated sample storage platforms - Verso Q-Series, Verso, SAM HD, and BiOS systems. INSTINCT S covers all of your freezer inventory software needs.
Features and Benefits of INSTINCT S Storage Automation Software
- Run daily operations with the single click of a button
- Operate the system with minimal training
- Set up automated inventory, access control, and full audit trails to keep track of samples
- The Job Management engine allows jobs to run at different priorities, with the ability to pause and resume
- Control the system remotely using your smartphone or tablet (Verso Q-Series only)
- Use the powerful Application Programming Interface (API) to interact directly with a LIMS or with Hamilton liquid handling workstations
Take a Look at the Sample Management Software
Pre-defined shortcuts allow users to introduce samples into a logical library.
Produces a list of completed jobs and job results, which features the racks and tubes that were picked for a given job.
Provides imagery showing where racks are in the system and information about each rack, such as rack ID and number of tubes in rack.
Simple Laboratory Information Management System Integration
Our RESTful-based API allows for easy integration with your laboratory information management system (LIMS).
Some examples for successful integration with LIMS and sample management software using our API include Titian Mosaic, LabWare LIMS, and Labvantage, to name just a few.
The API includes many functionalities that are available on the user interface, such as:
- Job Management - create, modify, cancel, or pause jobs
- Sample Inventory - information on the sample in the system or historical placement of the sample
- Notifications - inform the LIMS when a job has changed states, or when a sample has been moved into or removed from the storage system to help keep the LIMS synchronized with the physical state
Register for a Sample Management Software Webinar
We are happy to offer a webinar that delves into the basic concepts of our proprietary INSTINCT S software and how it is used to manage an automated storage platform. You will also learn about API (Application Programming Interface) integration and how to decide which API is needed for your specific workflow.
Click here to register for an on-demand version of the webinar, or to request a live, personal session.
Consult with Hamilton Storage to Automate your Sample Management Workflow
Need help understanding how automation can help your laboratory? Our team is dedicated to understanding your requirements to find the best solution to meet your goals.Contact Us