Hamilton HPLC Column Grants
What is a Hamilton HPLC Column Grant?
Hamilton Company proudly supports higher education by awarding one HPLC Column to up to five teaching and research facilities each month. In addition, you will also receive a printed copy of our HPLC Column Reference Guide that can be used as an educational tool.
How We Evaluate Applications
- Applications will be evaluated primarily on the potential to positively impact research and teaching results.
- Secondary considerations will be given to the demonstrated knowledge of Hamilton products, the proposed use of those products, and any general information the applicant would like to share with the grant review board.
- Lastly, the composition and effort of the written sections will be considered.
Monthly Submission Deadline
- Applications must be completed and received by the last Friday of each month to be considered for the next month’s award.
- Hamilton Company will notify the winners by email and/or telephone no later than the second Tuesday of the following month.
- Multiple forms may be submitted by the same applicant, college/university, or other facility as long as the need demonstrated or scientific application described is different within each form.
Recipients and Testimonials – Coming Soon
Coming Soon – Hamilton HPLC Grant Recipients
Check back to view past HPLC Column Grant Recipients.
Coming Soon – Hamilton HPLC Grant Testimonials
Check back to read testimonials from past HPLC Column Grant recipients.
Help Us Spread the Word
Know someone who could benefit from this grant? Help us support research and higher education by sharing this page on social media.