Hamilton Pipette Grants
What is a Hamilton Pipette Grant?
Hamilton Company proudly supports higher education by awarding up to five $1,000 Pipette Product Grants to teaching and research facilities each month. In addition, you will also receive a printed copy of our Hamilton Pipettes Reference Guide that can be used as an educational tool.
How We Evaluate Applications
- Applications will be evaluated primarily on the potential to positively impact research and teaching results.
- Secondary considerations will be given to the demonstrated knowledge of Hamilton products, the proposed use of those products, and any general information the applicant would like to share with the grant review board.
- Lastly, the composition and effort of the written sections will be considered.
Monthly Submission Deadline
- Applications must be completed and received by the last Friday of each month to be considered for the next month’s award.
- Hamilton Company will notify the winners by email and/or telephone no later than the second Tuesday of the following month.
- Multiple forms may be submitted by the same applicant, college/university, or other facility as long as the need demonstrated or scientific application described is different within each form.
Recipients & Testimonials
Help Us Spread the Word
Know someone who could benefit from this grant? Help us support research and higher education by sharing this page on social media.