For additional product specifications download the product brochure.
Automated Sample Storage Right Where You Need It
The new Verso Q20 has many of the features of a large system in an extremely compact footprint. Verso Q20 sets a new standard in size and performance, allowing you to spend more time being productive and less time managing samples.
Flexible Sample Storage
Verso Q20 gives you the ability to pick one or 1,000 samples at the touch of a fingertip. The system can be run day and night without supervision, allowing users to run jobs after hours to maximize productivity during the day. Verso Q20 handles a wide variety of sample configurations and tube/plate types. It can store and manage almost any SBS-format labware in a single system, with a throughput of up to 500 tubes/hour.
Full Control of Your Samples
- The system automatically tracks and records the movement of every sample, for a complete audit trail of every sample
- Eliminate the need to manually search for samples, and ensure sample integrity by maintaining a consistent temperature
- Superior insulation technology for ultra-low energy consumption
- Uses green refrigerant to help reduce your lab's carbon footprint
Convenient & Flexible
- No-touch Input/Output module allows users to load sample racks without needing a free hand
- Jobs can run without supervision, so users can input a pick list and move on to the next task, or run a job after hours, to maximize productivity
- The robust, fully supported Application Programming Interface (API) seamlessly integrates into your lab and LIMS system
- Store and manage almost any SBS-format labware in a single system
|Height||1.98 m (6.5 ft)|
|Width||0.8 m (2.7 ft)|
|Length||0.8 m (2.7 ft)|
|Temperature Range||Ambient to -20°C|
|Barcode Reader||1D and 2D for racks, plates, and tubes|
|0.3 mL (screw cap)||28,000-36,000|
|1.0 mL (DuraSeal)||15,000-18,000|
*Example labware used. Verso is capable of storing almost any SBS-format labware.
Consult with Hamilton to Automate your Workflow
Need help understanding how automation can help your laboratory? Our team is dedicated to understanding your requirements to find the best solution to meet your goals.Contact Us