Automated Barcode Reading
The high-speed I.D. Reader automatically decodes 2D barcoded tubes on most common tube racks, including honeycomb-shaped racks, providing complete sample tracking during processing.
Features of the I.D. Reader
- Processes a 96-format tube rack in less than three seconds and a 384-format tube rack in five seconds
- Cutting-edge decoding technology allows for robust and secure identification of even challenging codes
- Optional 1D barcode reading for racks
- Multiple tube heights can be read within the same rack
- Compatible with SiLA (Standard in Laboratory Automation)
- Highly-configurable output options for smooth integration into LIMS or databases
- Compact and ergonomic design supports efficient workflow
New Feature: ColdScan
This new technology actively moves air across the scanning window to minimize condensation when scanning frozen tube racks.
- Easily and accurately identify frozen samples
- Save time and ensure sample integrity by eliminating the need to thaw
- Eliminate scan errors due to fog build up
The Resource Center is your one-stop shop for learning more about our line of LabElite automated benchtop devices.
Here you can download the LabElite product brochure or view an informative infographic. You can also register for an upcoming webinar, dig through our comprehensive automated liquid handling guide, or download the "How Automation Puts a Cap on Laboratory Disruptions" eBook.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||364 mm x 135 mm x 181 mm|
(14.3 in x 5.3 in x 7.13 in)
|Supported Labware||12-, 24-, 48-, 96-, 384-format tube racks|
ABgene, Axygen, Corning, Greiner, FluidX, LVL, Matrical, Matrix, Micronic, Nunc, REMP, and WHEATON*
|Supported 1D Barcodes||2/5 Industrial / Interleaved, Code 39, Code 128, Pharmacode, Codabar, EAN 13|
|Supported 2D Barcodes||Datamatrix ECC 200, PDF417, QR Code|
|Camera||10 megapixel CMOS|
|Recommended PC||Windows 7 64-bit (required), 2.8 GHz Core 2 Duo, 3GB RAM, 250GB HD, 16x DVD+/-RW|
|Communication||One USB 2.0 port for the camera connection|
*Others available upon request
Consult with Hamilton Storage to Automate your Sample Management Workflow
Need help understanding how automation can help your laboratory? Our team is dedicated to understanding your requirements to find the best solution to meet your goals.Contact Us