Who we are
Hamilton Robotics technical support includes is a team of factory certified field service engineers fully trained to support bioresearch, diagnostic, forensic and GLP/GMP laboratories. Hamilton Field Service Engineers comply with all applicable requirements specified under ISO 13485:2003.
Hamilton Robotics is dedicated to providing customers with services and products of the highest quality possible. We are committed to implementing and maintaining the quality management system based on ISO 9001 and ISO 13485:2003.
Hamilton follows Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and is fully compliant with ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003 and 21 CFR 820, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) quality system regulation for medical device manufacturers. In addition, every instrument is installed according to strict procedures in conformity with ISO-9001, and come with a comprehensive Installation Qualification (IQ) and detailed documentation.
- Certificate of Qualification
- CSA Certificate of Approval
- ISO 9001
- Explosion Protection Directive 94/9/EC, Annex IV
- EN ISO 13485:2012 certificate of Hamilton Company, USA
- EN ISO 13485:2003 certificate of Hamilton Bonaduz AG, Switzerland
- EN ISO 9001:2008 certificate of Hamilton Bonaduz AG, Switzerland
- Certification of RoHS Compliance – Hamilton Syringes and Valves