The VeriSeq NIPT Microlab STAR, a Hamilton Microlab STAR liquid handling workstation, is custom configured and optimized for use in the VeriSeq NIPT workflow. The automated protocol includes plasma isolation, cell free DNA extraction, as well as sequencing library preparation, quantification and pooling. The PCR-free protocol decreases the risks of error associated with amplification procedures, reduces the time required for sample preparation, and greatly simplifies the workflow. A single operator can prepare 48-96 samples in < 8 hours with minimal hands on time.
Automated Library Preparation
- Fully automated sample preparation
- Sample tracking
- Simple to run
- 48 or 96 samples per batch
- PCR-free workflow
- Plasma isolation
- cfDNA extraction
- PCR-free library preparation
For more information about the VeriSeq NIPT Solution, please visit Illumina's website.
For In Vitro Diagnostic Use. Not available in all countries or regions. Contact your local sales office to confirm availability.
Illumina and VeriSeq are trademarks of Illumina, Inc. and/or its affiliate(s) in the U.S.
and/or other countries.
VeriSeq NIPT Microlab STAR Configuration
- 8 x 1 mL Independent Pipetting Channels
- CO-RE 96 Multi-Probe Head (MPH)
- Autoload — automatic carrier loading and barcode scanning
- iSWAP — gripper arm for labware transportation
- Clear, On-Deck Vacuum Station (CVS)
- VeriSeq NIPT Workflow Manager Software