Using Hamilton's patented Single Pore design, the Single Pore Glass has the highest accuracy and fastest response time. Widely applicable, it is great for use in emulsions, ion-weak media or general laboratory applications.
- Highest accuracy and fast response time thanks to the patented Single Pore
- Robust design for easy cleaning
- Wide applicability, use for emulsions, ion-weak media or general laboratory applications
- Reported by PTB to be the most accurate laboratory electrode tested
- Minimal alkali error
- Serial number, certificate
Catalog - Laboratory SensorsFull catalog with technical information and part numbers for the Hamilton laboratory electrode product line.
What are the most frequent causes of calibration problems?Calibration problems are typically cause by zero calibration error, low slope or slow response. Click on the header to learn more.
Does temperature influence pH measurementsYes, temperature can influence both pH and ORP measurements! Click on the header to learn more.
What are the best practices for using laboratory electrodes?Click on the header for some simply advice on calibration and measurement with laboratory electrodes.
We're Ready to Help
Hamilton's sales, customer service, and technical support staff are available for questions and additional information about all products and services.Contact Us