Automating the Public's Safety
Hamilton automated solutions help to reduce sample turnaround time and backlogs, effectively maintain evidence over time, and deliver robust results. By doing so, forensic laboratories can focus on ensuring public safety.
Forensically Validated Automated Processing of FTA Cards for CODIS DNA DatabasingAutomated FTA filter card processing on the Hamilton easyPunch increases reproducibility compared to manual methods while enabling analysts to refocus their attention on data analysis.
High-Throughput Plasmid DNA Purification Using the [MPE]2 Positive Pressure ModuleIn this case study, we demonstrate that the combination of [MPE]2 and MACHEREY-NAGEL's NucleoSpin® 96 Plasmid Kit provides an automated and high-throughput plasmid DNA purification solution with reliable performance and excellent yields.
Protect Sample Integrity with Hamilton Automated Solutions
- Superior measurement accuracy, precision, and reproducibility via air displacement pipetting using Hamilton tips with CO-RE (Compressed O-Ring Expansion) technology
- Performance monitoring, even of the most challenging liquids, through Anti-Droplet Control (ADC), Liquid Level Detection (LLD), Total Aspiration and Dispense Monitoring (TADM)
- Reduced risk of sample contamination and degradation using precise, monitored environmental controls
- Protect against sample mishandling and misplacement through automated barcode scanning
- Ensure clean working environments through UV lights and Hamilton’s ISO-certified, positive pressure HEPA-filtered Clean Air Protection (CAP) System
Extract High Quality Data with Hamilton Automated Solutions
- Strengthen chain of custody and eliminate manual variability and errors via automated sample tracking, sample picking and worklist generation
- Standardize case documentation with consistent run file and results output
- Improve efficiencies through LIMS integration
Enhance Overall Laboratory Efficiency with Hamilton Automated Solutions
- Combine scalable liquid handling and storage systems for a powerfully optimized, integrated solution
- Focus on high value activities through hands-free, hassle-free workflows
- Receive personalized recommendations and training from dedicated Hamilton forensic experts
- Increase sample throughput
- Reduce frequency of costly retesting due to manual errors or variability
- Gain flexibility when using multiple sample collection container types
Solutions for Your Science
Explore the many ways in which Hamilton automated workflows benefit forensic applications.
- Crime Scene
- Evidence Management
- Drug Chemistry
- Forensic Toxicology
- Genetic Identity
- Molecular Autopsy
- Microbial Forensics
- Veterinary and Wildlife Forensics
Hamilton is Customer Service
Whether you need a new instrument or support for one already in the lab, Hamilton is here to support you. Dedicated staff around the world are ready to respond to your request.Contact Us