Hamilton is an essential business partner in the fight against Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). We are supplying labs and biotech companies around the world with equipment and consumables to automate patient testing, hasten vaccine compound development, and enable efficient innoculation manufacturing for combating SARS-CoV-2.
Hamilton is taking all steps possible to ramp up production of our products, even in these challenging times. We have increased our production hours and hired more staff to keep our facilities producing nonstop. Even while we’ve increased production, we are also taking careful measures to ensure safety. To keep our manufacturing, warehousing, and engineering employees safe, we’ve installed thermal cameras and implemented social distancing measures and PPE for all employees. We increased our cleaning regimen to ensure that our facilities are sanitized frequently. We take our role as a supplier to laboratories seriously and we are here to meet your need.
Automate Protocols for CDC Authorized and FDA Cleared Testing Kits
We Have the Expertise You Need for Other Types of Testing
PCR Prep STARlet
LabElite I.D. Capper
Media and Press Information
- Plan from Hamilton researchers aims to help province test 8 times more COVID samples, CBCNews
- Q&A: How BU Plans to Test Students, Faculty, and Staff for COVID-19, BU Today
- BU outlines Covid-19 testing efforts for fall semester, Boston Business Journal
- Hamilton researchers hope 'robot colleagues' will help step up coronavirus testing, CFOX
- Reno company lands $551 million contract to build ventilators in Northern Nevada, Reno Gazette Journal
- Hamilton Rolls Out Two New Workstations to Meet Coronavirus Threat, GEN
- CRISPR Pioneer Doudna opens lab to run Covid-19 tests, STAT
- 8 strains of the coronavirus are circling the globe. Here's what clues they're giving scientists., USA Today
- Human testing begins as labs race for Covid-19 vaccine, TRT World
- Inside the company that used AI to create a coronavirus test, CNN
- Regeneron aims to have coronavirus antibody treatment ready for human testing by early summer, CNBC
- COVID-19 Vaccine Shipped, and Drug Trials Start, TIME Magazine
Help Across Hamilton
All Hamilton divisions are ready to support you in your Novel Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) fight.
As vaccines and treatments become ready for production, Hamilton’s process analytics specialists are ready to consult on the best sensor technologies and measurement loops needed to ensure quick and reliable manufacturing from pilot to production.
Automation can help a testing facility to scale up quickly, and Hamilton is ready to meet the urgency with quality solutions fast.