pH Basics Video
Ever wonder how pH sensors actually work? This video goes through the basic design and functionality of the standard glass membrane combination pH sensor.
Topics within the video:
- What is pH actually measuring?
- The relationship with hydrogen ion concentration and millivolt output of the sensor
- Measurement electrode versus reference electrode
- Zero point (offset) and slope values
- What are the effects of temperature on pH measurement?
Hamilton also publishes a comprehensive measurement guide to pH measurement. Topics covered included sensor design, calibration, storage, and care.
- Do you like videos on pH measurement? Check out our tips and tricks video for accurate pH measurement.
- Have more questions about selecting pH sensors? Our article on pH reference design may help.
- Visit our Main pH / ORP Knowledge Base Article Page to see all articles on pH sensors.