The clever way to sample prep
With unmatched versatility, the Microlab 700 is a highly precise instrument that offers a superior technological solution for quick and easy dilution and dispensing of liquids.
Frequently equipment calibration
Extensive technician training
Increased sample volumes
Do more, better, faster
This positive displacement system provides more than 99% accuracy, regardless of the viscosity, vapor pressure and liquid temperature. The inert fluid path minimizes sample transfer and is compatible with harsh chemicals.
The Microlab 700 offers labs a way to reduce errors and improve sample preparation processes. These are just a few of the benefits of using the Microlab 700:
- Securely monitor processes and greatly increase efficiency
- No more adjusting pipettes and recalculating dilutions
- Quickly recall stored dispenses and dilutions from Favorites
- Reduce time preparing samples or dispensing reagents
- Minimize experimental variation from one user to the next
- Chemically inert fluid path
- Manage log files from any PC
- Compliant with FDA GLP and GMP, 21CFR Part 11
- N.I.S.T. traceable calibration
What's new in Microlab 700?
Innovative possibilities for communication options
A full range of peripherals and documentation solutions
Remote Diagnostic Support and Analysis
Smart data storage
Designed for easy integration into LIMS systems
Comply with FDA GLP and GMP, 21 CFR Part 11
Suitable for sensitive applications, eliminating any chance for carryover
Analyze samples quickly with minimum mistakes
Methods are pre-programed and executed without deviation
LIMS capabilities and LyncStore
Microlab 700 features a large, easy-to-use multi touch screen controller with a performant processor, designed for easy integration into LIMS systems.
LyncStore, the new cloud based management system from Hamilton, allows users to easily view, manage, filter, archive, and print log files generated on Advanced Microlab 700 diluters and dispensers. LyncStore meets 21 CFR Part 11 and FDA GMP/GLP requirements making it a valuable addition to regulated labs or labs with increased security protocols.
- Best-Practice API documentation with swagger
- API comes with a web interface
- Realtime access to Microlab 700
- Automatic data backup
- Remote control
Work with R&D engineers to customize Hamilton parts
Hamilton's "Custom Built" program puts you directly in contact with a Hamilton R&D Engineer to discuss your application and product needs. The engineer will point you to a standard solution or propose a customized solution to meet your needs.Talk to an engineer