Undeniable Power for True Toxicology Results
Hamilton automated solutions help to reduce sample turnaround time while maintaining high sample and data integrity, even when used in sensitive or challenging applications. In addition to streamlined workflow efficiencies, toxicologists can be assured of confidence in critical testing results.
Simultaneous, Automated Extraction of 96 Urine Samples for Drugs of Abuse Analysis by LC-MS/MS Using the Microlab NIMBUS WorkstationUtilizing Hamilton’s CO-RE disposable tips with DPX technology provides a fast, accurate, and simple extraction method for analyzing drugs of abuse in urine. The Microlab NIMBUS equipped with a CO-RE 96-channel Multi-Probe Head (MPH) allows for high-throughput, automated sample processing. Using the NIMBUS96 platform, two sample plates can be ready for LC-MS/MS injection in approximately 15 minutes.
Automation of Creatinine and Calprotectin Assays on the ELISA NIMBUSIn this study, we evaluated two well-known biomarkers, creatinine and calprotectin, to determine automation performance of the ELISA NIMBUS® platform from Hamilton Robotics.
High-Throughput Plasmid DNA Purification Using the [MPE]2 Positive Pressure ModuleIn this case study, we demonstrate that the combination of [MPE]2 and MACHEREY-NAGEL's NucleoSpin® 96 Plasmid Kit provides an automated and high-throughput plasmid DNA purification solution with reliable performance and excellent yields.
Expect True Results with Hamilton Automated Solutions
- Eliminate costly and time-consuming retesting due to manual errors and variation
- Superior measurement accuracy, precision, and reproducibility via air displacement pipetting using Hamilton tips with CO-RE (Compressed O-Ring Expansion) technology
- Performance monitoring, even of the most challenging liquids, through Anti-Droplet Control (ADC™), Liquid Level Detection (LLD), Total Aspiration and Dispense Monitoring (TADM)
- Ensure clean, uncompromised working environments through UV lights and Hamilton’s ISO-certified, positive pressure HEPA-filtered Clean Air Protection (CAP) System
Gain Speed and Efficiency with Hamilton Automated Solutions
- Increase sample throughput and enable parallel processing to reduce turnaround times
- Focus on high value activities through hands-free, hassle-free workflows
- Integrate with LIMS to store and centralize results
- Increase flexibility when using different sample collection containers, biological samples, and assay types
- Standardize workflows for consistency and reliability without user bias
Increase Confidence with Hamilton Automated Solutions
- Strengthen chain of custody, sample tracking, and audit trail via automated barcode scanning
- Comply with IVD guidelines for best practice in relevant areas
- Receive personalized recommendations and training from dedicated Hamilton toxicology experts
Solutions for Your Science
Explore the many ways in which Hamilton automated workflows benefit toxicology applications.
- Pain Management
- Post Mortem Testing
- Human Performance Testing
- Clinical and Diagnostic Testing
- Workplace (Drugs of Abuse) Testing
Hamilton is Customer Service
Whether you need a new instrument or support for one already in the lab, Hamilton is here to support you. Dedicated staff around the world are ready to respond to your request.Contact Us