New Feature: ColdScan
The new technology actively moves air across the scanning window to minimize condensation when scanning frozen tube racks.
- Easily and accurately identify frozen samples
- Save time and ensure sample integrity by eliminating need to thaw
- Eliminate scan errors due to fog buildup
ColdScan is available as an optional accessory.
Efficient Automated Barcode Reading
- Whole rack barcode reader processes a 96-microtube rack in less than 3 seconds, and a 384-tube rack in 5 seconds
- Cutting-edge decoding technology allows for robust and secure identification of even challenging codes
Flexible 1-D and 2-D Barcode Reading
- Optional 1-D barcode reading for racks
- Multiple tube heights can be read within the same rack
- Compatible with SiLA (Standard in Laboratory Automation)
- Highly-configurable output options for smooth integration into LIMS or databases
- Compact and ergonomic design supports efficient workflow
- Automatically detects the tube rack type to use optimal settings with tubes from all major manufacturers, in 96- or 48-well formats
||36.4 cm x 13.5 cm x 18.1 cm (14.3 in x 5.3 in x 7.13 in)
||12-, 24-, 48-, 96- and 384-tube racks
|ABgene, Axygen, Corning, FluidX, Greiner, LVL, Matrical, Matrix, Micronic, Nunc, REMP and WHEATON*
|Supported 1-D barcodes
| 2/5 Industrial / Interleaved, Code 39, Code 128, Pharmacode, Codabar, EAN 13
|Supported 2-D barcodes
| Data matrix ECC 200, PDF417, QR Code
||10 megapixel CMOS
||Windows 7 64 bit (Required), 2.8 GHz Core 2 Duo, 3GB RAM, 250GB HD, 16x DVD+/-RW
||Two USB 2.0 ports, one for the LabElite I.D. Reader instrument connection and one for the USB license dongle
* Others available upon request.
The I.D. Reader is compatible with 12-, 24-, 48-, 96- and 384-tube racks from the following manufacturers:
*Others are available upon request.