Hamilton offers a variety of webinars, user training and on-site training especially for engineers. Consolidated theoretical and practical knowledge is trained according to the latest standards.
- Individually tailored on-site training
- User training and education with participant certificate
- Online webinars with didactically prepared learning content
- Learning success thanks to efficient practical excercises in small groups
- Practical maintenance tips for sensors and instruments
- Webinar Training
- Basic knowledge on pH, ORP, oxygen, conductivity and cell density measuring technology is presented with typical application examples.
- User Training
- The user training sessions are held at the facility center in Bonaduz, which include; operation, adjustment, calibration and maintenance of the sensors. Training participants will receive a training certificate.
- On-Site Training
- Upon request, on-site training is individually tailored to customer requirements. You are able to define the training content. Participants will receive a certificate.
|Service Number||Training Sessions|
|243999-12||On-site training (half-day). Imparting of fundamental knowledge about pH/ORP/Conductivity/DO/cell density sensor measuring technology incl. documents and participation confirmation, excl. travel costs.|