LyncStore, the PC-based management system from Hamilton, allows users to easily view, manage, filter, archive and print log files generated on Advanced Microlab 600 diluters and dispensers. LyncStore meets 21 CFR Part 11 and FDA GMP/GLP requirements making it a valuable addition to regulated labs or labs with increased security protocols.
Use the following steps to import log files created on an Advanced Microlab 600 controller into the LyncStore software.
Remove the SD card from the controller and insert it into the PC. If the PC does not have a SD card reader, use the USB to SD card adapter provided with your Advanced Microlab 600.
- Open the LyncStore software and press the Import Logs button in the top right hand corner of the software.
- Navigate to the Logs folder on the SD card and select the files to be imported.
- After importing, LyncStore will ask you if you would like to delete the files from the SD card. This is recommended if there is limited free space remaining on the card.
- If a file is selected for import already exists in LyncStore that file will not be imported. A list of files that were not imported will be displayed after the import is complete.
Use the following steps to filter log files by controller name, user ID or date range.
- Click to highlight the controller name to see the log files generated by that controller. If no controller is selected results for all controllers will be displayed.
- Select the user ID to see logs created by that user. If no user is selected the log files for all users will be displayed.
- Set the date range by clicking on the date control and selecting a starting date and an ending date for the filter. Only log files created within this range will be displayed.
- Press the Filter button to narrow the log files based on the criteria set in steps 1 through 3.
- Press the Reset button to clear the filters.
View Log Files
A filtered list of imported log files is displayed on the main screen of LyncStore. This list can be sorted by clicking on the column header. To view the details of a log file from this list, double click on the row corresponding to the desired file. This will open up a log viewer window.
The log viewer window displays the name of the file, log details and header information. It also allows you to print the log file to any printer connected to the PC. The log viewer defaults to display the log details that include the syringe, valve, counter, TTL, triggering, start time and step duration for every step recorded in the log file. It is possible to change which columns are displayed by pressing the View Options button next to the Import button on the main screen. The Header Info button displays details on the pump configuration, user, electronic signatures, and the method.
Archive Log Files
The LyncStore provides the ability to archive files that no longer need to be displayed on the LyncStore main screen. Check the box for files that should be archived. Then press the Archive Logs button. The files are moved to an archive folder. Files can be recovered from the archive folder by using Windows Explorer to move the files from archive folder back into the Logs.