Scale-up and scale-down for accelerated bioprocess development and optimisation
The symposium is targeted at experts from research & development and industrial practice in the industrial bioprocessing of pharmaceuticals, food, feed and renewables. Started in 2009, the event takes place in a two-year cycle.
People from industry and academia involved in bioprocess development, scale up and scale down for the production of pharmaceuticals, bulk and fine chemicals, food and feed. Providers of (single-use) bioreactor systems across various scales, sensors for process monitoring, software tools and lab automation. People who deal with questions about feedstock flexibility, circular bioeconomy, sustainability of bioproduction.
- Industrial-scale bioprocessing
- Bioprocesses for a circular economy
- High-throughput bioprocessing and automation
- Single-use bioreactors and their applications
- Cellular agriculture
- Process analytical technologies (PAT)
- Population balances
- Microtechnologies for bioprocesses
- Special session: Biotechnology in Latin America