The Field Verification 2 (FV2) is intended to verify Microlab STAR Line instruments accordance with GLP/GMP. Its procedures and measurements are based on the ToolPoint Volume Check Procedure. This combination of gravimetric and photometric measurements provides a higher volume verification speed, accuracy and precision.
- Accurate positioning of pipetting channels and multi probe heads
- Pipetting performance
- Shaker orbit and frequency
- Temperature (heating & cooling)
- Barcode reading
- Cover safety
Strengths of the FV2
- Best of photometric and gravimetric measurements
- All devices verified
- Definition of trueness and precision
- Fast verifications
The FV2 Software provides a separate report for each verification.