ML STAR - VENUS Software Training
(English - EN / German - DE)
Level 1: Basic Software Training 31/2 days (online four days for the same price) (VT20B)
Level 2: Advanced Software Trainings for different topics (one day training each):
- Modul 1 (VTM1LL) is for labware definition and liquid handling incl. ADC, MAD and TADM
- Modul 2 (VTM1AD) is for increasing flexibility and process security by work lists, barcodes, data tracking and data mapping
- Modul 3 (VTM1VE) is for increasing flexibility and faster method setup by using variables, custom dialogs, creating and using sub-method libraries and automated error handling and more...
Note: For participation in an Advanced Training you need to complete a Basic Training and must provide sufficient experience in working with VENUS and the ML STAR. Take your time after a Basic Training to deepen and strengthen the basic knowledge.
Level 3: Customized Training
- You are interested in a special training according to your needs? You would like to get a training that is geared to your already existing method(s)? Please contact us for more information.
Time schedule: One training day on-site starts at 8:30 and ends approx. at 17:30 (Berlin time). Last day on-site only for Basic Trainings ends on Friday approx. at 12:30 (Berlin time).
Note the requirements for participation in an Online-Training.
Seminar Catalog (detailed information about the training content)
Training language: EN - English / DE - German
Free places (current number of participants/max. number)*
Currently, we are planning additional training dates!
Basic Training 2021:
- VT20B_EN4 June 7 - 10 (EN - Online): 7/7 (complete)
- VT20B_EN5b July 5 - 8 (EN - Online): 7/7 (complete)
- VT20B_EN5c July 12 - 15 (EN - Online): 7/7 (complete)
VT20B_DE5 July 13 - 16 (DE - Gräfelfing): 6/6 (complete)
- VT20B_EN6 August 9 - 12 (EN - Online): 7/7 (complete)
- VT20B_DE6b September 14 - 17 (DE - Gräfelfing): 3/6 seats available
- VT20B_EN6c September 27 - 30 (EN - Online): 0/7 seats available
- VT20B_EN7 October 19 - 22 (EN - Gräfelfing): 6/6 (complete)
- VT20B_EN8 November 16 - 19 (EN - Gräfelfing): 3/6 seats available
- VT20B_DE9 December 7 - 10 (DE - Gräfelfing): 2/6 seats available
Advanced Training 2021:
- VTM_EN1b June 22 - 24 (EN - Online): 6/7 seat available
- VTM_EN2 July 27 - 29 (EN - Online): 7/7 (complete)
- VTM_EN3 September 21 - 23 (EN - Gräfelfing): 7/7 (complete)
If you are interested in joining one of our trainings, please contact us: email@example.com
(* a training with less than three participants can be cancelled at any time)