Technical Service Support
Service Mission Statement
Hamilton Storage's service mission is to provide the best possible service and support globally in our industry while increasing profitability by listening to our customers, and displaying the passion to exceed their needs with a sense of urgency through innovative thinking and problem solving.
- Make every customer service experience a delightful one—Treat each customer as if they are the only one.
- Have a sense of urgency—The speed at which problems get resolved is very important.
- Learning—Always come to work learning something new each day.
- Boundarylessness thinking—Foster idea sharing.
- Results oriented—Exceed customer expectations.
- Strive to bring new innovative thinking to everything we do—Always question if there is a better way of doing things.
Hamilton Storage believes that there is never an exception to high quality. The same belief applies to the level of customer support we offer and directly ties into our core mission and values.
When our customers invest in an automated storage system from Hamilton, they bring high expectations in regard to quality and reliability. Hamilton has established a world-wide Technical Support Team to ensure fast response times when maintenance or service is required.
Our highly skilled Technical Support Team can provide customers with phone support, log on to their systems remotely using Screen Connect or visit the customer on-site to resolve any issues that may arise. Whether you need a quick answer via the phone, or an on-site visit, the Technical Support Team is there to assist.
Furthermore, we offer Service Contracts that help extend the reliability of your system and allow service costs to be budgeted in advance. Under these contracts, the Technical Support team can perform regularly scheduled Preventative Maintenance to help maintain your equipment beyond the warranty period.
Finally, the Technical Support team also provides product training. User level trainings provide users with knowledge on system operations, and service trainings qualify technicians to perform preventive maintenance, diagnostic troubleshooting, and emergency repairs.