Leave the paperwork to us
Qualified measuring systems are essential in the pharmaceutical industry. The execution of an Installation Qualification (IQ) and Operation Qualification (OQ) are important components. Documentation according to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) guidelines causes a lot of work for many companies.
Hamilton offers a comprehensive solution for the qualification (IQ/OQ) of sensors and their documentation. Qualified service engineers test the functionality and set parameters of the sensors using certified testing equipment.
- Documents for qualification by GMP guidelines
- Certified testing equipment is provided
- Documentation of the testing equipment and sensor information
- Sensor calibration and comparison with specifications
- Verification of the measurement in the system
- IQ/OQ report
|| IQ/OQ per sensor measuring point
Documentation of the initial operation and calibration of the measuring system, provision of the measuring and testing equipment, check and certification (without travel costs)
||Every further IQ/OQ of the same kind per sensor measuring point
|| IQ/OQ Documentation per sensor gauge incl. report documents and isntructions for qualification