Neuros syringe technology provides unprecedented functionality for controlled animal injections. An industry first, the Neuros accurately dispenses 50 nL to 100 μL of liquid through an ultrafine needle protected by a custom-designed sleeve. Developed specifically for the neurosciences, the Neuros minimizes injection site damage by increasing needle rigidity and delivering a microvolume of liquid to an exact location.
- Needle rigidity improves insertion path accuracy
- Minimal tissue damage reduces injection variability
- Reduced sample loss saves money and materials
- Fine gauge needle creates smaller injection sites
- Compatibility with most infusion pumps and stereotaxic holders means an easy integration into existing processes