This unique double-needle autosampler is an extremely versatile automatic sample-injection system for HPLC, making it ideal for microdialysis studies. It uses a stainless steel needle to penetrate the septum and then a second needle for sample aspiration.
- Three injection modes – flushed loop, partial loop and microliter pick-up for excellent reproducibility and no sample loss when dealing with limited sample availability
- Automated derivatization and diluting capabilities – flexible formats for sample preparation
- Peltier sample temperature control – integral heating and cooling of the sample racks
- Flexible vial format – supports a wide range of sample vial shapes and sizes
- Automatic vial sensor system – detects vial presence and size