Did you already see or test CO₂NTROL, our new award-winning solid-state optical DCO2 sensor?
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn more about DCO2 measurement in the bioreactor and about Hamilton's newest member of the Arc intelligent sensor family. CO₂NTROL directly measures DCO₂ in the bioprocess and provides maintenance-free, real-time control of this critical process parameter.
Hamilton's latest solid-state sensor offers a new breed of dissolved carbon dioxide (DCO₂) sensor, specifically made for bioreactors.
In this webinar, you will learn more about:
- What is missing from current measurement DCO₂ measurement technologies, like Severinghaus sensors and blood gas analyzers (BGAs)?
- How does the new solid-state, optical measurement overcome those common problems?
- How does CO2NTROL help decrease operational cost?
- Giovanni Campolongo, Market Segment Manager, Biopharma
Thanks to his experience in the field of sensor technology and GMP compliance, Giovanni focuses on PAT (process analytical technology) solutions and their applications in regulated environments.
- Silvia Mrvik, Application Specialist
Biochemist with 10+ years of experience in research positions focusing on recombinant protein expression in various cell lines. In her current role, Silvia provides application support to our customers in Biotechnology and Biopharma research and production.