Hamilton is here to help you keep your SoftGrip and SoftTouch pipettes performing to Hamilton’s superior accuracy and precision specifications.
- Testing under stringent conditions on state-of-the-art equipment
- Calibrations pursuant to ANSI/NCSL Z-540-1-1994, with unbroken chain of calibrations traceable to N.I.S.T.
- New Certificate of Calibration documenting test conditions, data, and results
In the U.S.A., call 1-800-648-5950. For authorized service outside of the U.S.A., contact your local Hamilton Company office or representative.
- Labor: $30.00 for single channel, $40.00 for multi-channel; includes cleaning, repair and re-calibration
- Parts: Replaced as needed, at additional cost
- Discount: 10% discount on labor for 10 or more pipettes
- Turnaround: 72-hours
- Sending pipettes for service: Customer is responsible for shipping costs
- Returning serviced pipettes: Free UPS 2-Day Air; customer can request UPS Next Day Air for $10.00
- Estimates: Free estimates; may delay turnaround time
- Warranty: One year, parts and labor; includes a New Certificate of Calibration
- Terms: Net 30 days
Returned Materials Authorization (RMA) Number and Pipette Service Form
Please complete RMA Request Form or call Hamilton Customer Service at 1-800-648-5950 to request an RMA number and Pipette Service Form.
When returning products, please ensure the items are decontaminated and marked accordingly. Hamilton reserves the right to refuse the return of products that have been used with infectious, microbiological, radioactive substances or other materials that may be deemed hazardous to the employees of the company.
Pipette Service Form
Complete and sign the Pipette Service Form that you received from Hamilton. Put a copy of the completed Pipette Service Form inside the shipping box with the pipettes being returned for service.
Hamilton Shipping Label with RMA Number
Enter your name and your return address on the Hamilton Shipping Label that came with the Pipette Service Form. Tape the Hamilton shipping label with the RMA number visible to the outside of the shipping box. Note, the label is not prepaid.
Shipping Pipettes to Hamilton
Use FedEx, DHL, or UPS. The cost of shipping products to Hamilton is the customer’s responsibility.