300 µL, Bulk, Low Retention, 1000 tips/bag
Hamilton Advantip® 300 µL low retention universal 1000 tips/bagpipette tips provide unmatched precision and accuracy for your 250 µL and 300 µL pipettes. Guaranteed to be protease, human DNA, ATP, RNase/DNase and endotoxin free (non-pyrogenic), these tips are made from USP Class VI autoclavable polypropylene resin. Enjoy absolute reliability and convenience with, all made in the USA. With a height of 52.1 mm, Hamilton Advantip® 300 µL universal pipette tips are the perfect solution for research and medical labs.
Found in these product categories:Part/REF # 68009-20
$34.00(In Stock)(In Stock)Stock status is updated daily. For real-time status, please contact us.
|Disposable Tip Volume||
Disposable Tip Volume300 µL
|Quantity Per Each||
Quantity Per Each1000
Purity LevelFree of RNase/DNase, ATP, endotoxin, cytotoxic effects, and trace heavy metals
- Pipette Accuracy & Precision Article
- Why should I buy the Hamilton SoftGrip pipette tips instead of other leading brands for my Hamilton SoftGrip pipette? FAQ
- Where do I send my Hamilton SoftGrip pipettes for service repairs? FAQ
- How many cycles does the seal of the Hamilton SoftGrip pipette last? FAQ
- Why should I use the Hamilton Low Retention pipette tips? FAQ
Work with R&D engineers to customize Hamilton parts
Hamilton's "Custom Built" program puts you directly in contact with a Hamilton R&D Engineer to discuss your application and product needs. The engineer will point you to a standard solution or propose a customized solution to meet your needs.Talk to an engineer