The Swiss biotech industry is not slowed down by the Covid pandemic – this was shown at the live Swiss Biotech Day 2021 after it had to be postponed in 2020. Together with our business associates and investors this networking conference has become a great place for innovation, research and the advancement of biotechnology. As one of the leading biotechnology conferences in Europe, the Swiss Biotech Day 2022 is further developing to a truly global networking day and extending to 1.5 days.
The Swiss Biotech Day is the leading biotechnology conference in Switzerland. It is not just the place to be for members of the Swiss Biotech Association, who traditionally meet there for the association’s Annual General Assembly, but also for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, analysts, political decision makers and industry stakeholders from across Europe.
What you can expect:
- Around 1000+ attendees from 25+ countries
- 50+ exhibitors
- Presentation of the Swiss Biotech Report
- Swiss Biotech Success Stories Awards
- Parallel tracks focused on innovative biotech start-ups and medium-sized biotech companies
- Thematically focused panel discussions in the afternoon
- Pre-scheduled one-to-one partnering meetings for all attendees
- High-traffic exhibition with ongoing catering