Phytofactories - Luxembourg
- Location: LIST - Luxembourg
Phytofactories 2023, an international conference on Plant Molecular Farming, will take place on 7-9 June 2023 in Luxembourg and is organized by the Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST).
This event is centred on the exploitation of plant diversity using cell and tissue cultures and aims to cover the valorization chain of plant resources. It will bring together experts in the production and characterization of specialized plant metabolites, as well as those applying this knowledge in dedicated pilot processes. Therefore, topics such as the establishment and optimization of plant cell and tissue cultures, metabolite characterization will be discussed together with the latest innovations in bioprocessing and metabolic engineering.
- Plant cell and tissue cultures for speciality molecules and their industrial applications
- Plant genome editing and metabolic engineering
- Large scale bioprocessing
- Germplasm preservation technologies