Invaluable Flexibility with Hamilton Automated Solutions
- Adapt to changing lab needs through scalable, modular automated solutions
- Easily add new assay protocols as testing requirements change
- Use different labware, sample, and assay types
Accelerate with Hamilton Automated Solutions
- Increase sample throughput and conduct parallel processing
- Focus on high value activities through hands-free, hassle-free workflows
- Improve efficiencies through LIMS integration
- Eliminate costly and time-consuming retesting due to manual errors and variation
- Standardize workflows for consistency and reliability without user bias
- Receive personalized recommendations and training from dedicated Hamilton protein science experts
Quality and Consistency with Hamilton Automated Solutions
- Miniaturize assays to conserve precious samples, materials, and reagents while maintaining high quality, reproducible results
- Superior measurement accuracy, precision, and reproducibility via air displacement pipetting using Hamilton tips with CO-RE (Compressed O-Ring Expansion) technology
- Performance monitoring, even of the most challenging liquids, through Anti-Droplet Control (ADC™), Liquid Level Detection (LLD), Total Aspiration and Dispense Monitoring (TADM)
Solutions for Your Science
Hamilton has a proven track record of automating solutions for Protein Science testing.
- Protein Expression
- Protein Expression and Purification
- Protein Analysis
- Protein Structure
Get more info on our Scientific Hub!
Learn more about the impact of Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS) analysis in the clinical setting.
Learn more about the use of LC-MS in Drugs of Abuse (DoA) Testing.
Learn more about the use of LC-MS in the drug development process.
Hamilton is Customer Service
Whether you need a new instrument or support for one already in the lab, Hamilton is here to support you. Dedicated staff around the world are ready to respond to your request.Contact Us