Neurocrine Biosciences: Enriching Drug Discovery Pipelines Through a Revised, Automated ProcessA testimonial by Derrick Miyao, a Medicinal Chemist at Neurocrine Biosciences, to learn more about the true power and advantages of the Microlab VANTAGE Liquid Handling System and Verso integration.
High-Throughput Plasmid DNA Purification Using the [MPE]2 Positive Pressure ModuleIn this case study, we demonstrate that the combination of [MPE]2 and MACHEREY-NAGEL's NucleoSpin® 96 Plasmid Kit provides an automated and high-throughput plasmid DNA purification solution with reliable performance and excellent yields.
Maximize Time Efficiencies with Hamilton Automated Solutions
- Increase sample throughput and conduct parallel processing
- Focus on high value activities through hands-free, hassle-free workflows
- Automatically retrieve and store materials, drive processes and access data through LIMS integration
- Automatically cap/decap and manage chemical inventory
Minimize Waste with Hamilton Automated Solutions
- Miniaturize processes to conserve precious compounds and reagents
- Eliminate the need for retesting due to manual errors
Secure Robust Results with Hamilton Automated Solutions
- Superior measurement accuracy, precision, and reproducibility via air displacement pipetting using Hamilton tips with CO-RE (Compressed O-Ring Expansion) technology
- Performance monitoring, even of the most challenging liquids, through Anti-Droplet Control (ADC), Liquid Level Detection (LLD), Total Aspiration and Dispense Monitoring (TADM)
Enhance Overall Laboratory Efficiency with Hamilton Automated Solutions
- Combine scalable liquid handling and storage systems for a powerfully optimized, integrated solution
- Receive personalized recommendations and training from dedicated Hamilton pharmaceutical experts
- Gain flexibility when using multiple sample collection container types
Solutions for Your Science
Explore the many ways in which Hamilton automated workflows benefit pharmaceutical applications.
- Compound Management
- Dissolution and Solubility
- Assay Miniaturization
- Lead Selection and Optimization
Get more info on our Scientific Hub!
Learn more about the use of LC-MS in the drug development process.
Are you working in the research and development of vaccines and looking to automate your laboratory assays?
Are you performing analytical assays requiring medium/long-term cell culture and looking to automate them?
Hamilton is Customer Service
Whether you need a new instrument or support for one already in the lab, Hamilton is here to support you. Dedicated staff around the world are ready to respond to your request.Contact Us