Breakthrough Discoveries Start with Automation
Rethink the discovery and development approach to enable the next breakthrough drug. Hamilton automated solutions increase throughput and productivity while also reducing timelines and resource consumption.
Neurocrine Biosciences: Enriching Drug Discovery Pipelines Through a Revised, Automated ProcessA testimonial by Derrick Miyao, a Medicinal Chemist at Neurocrine Biosciences, to learn more about the true power and advantages of the Microlab VANTAGE Liquid Handling System and Verso integration.
High-Throughput Plasmid DNA Purification Using the [MPE]2 Positive Pressure ModuleIn this case study, we demonstrate that the combination of [MPE]2 and MACHEREY-NAGEL's NucleoSpin® 96 Plasmid Kit provides an automated and high-throughput plasmid DNA purification solution with reliable performance and excellent yields.
Maximize Time Efficiencies with Hamilton Automated Solutions
- Increase sample throughput and conduct parallel processing
- Focus on high value activities through hands-free, hassle-free workflows
- Automatically retrieve and store materials, drive processes and access data through LIMS integration
- Automatically cap/decap and manage chemical inventory
Minimize Waste with Hamilton Automated Solutions
- Miniaturize processes to conserve precious compounds and reagents
- Eliminate the need for retesting due to manual errors
Secure Robust Results with Hamilton Automated Solutions
- Superior measurement accuracy, precision, and reproducibility via air displacement pipetting using Hamilton tips with CO-RE (Compressed O-Ring Expansion) technology
- Performance monitoring, even of the most challenging liquids, through Anti-Droplet Control (ADC), Liquid Level Detection (LLD), Total Aspiration and Dispense Monitoring (TADM)
Enhance Overall Laboratory Efficiency with Hamilton Automated Solutions
- Combine scalable liquid handling and storage systems for a powerfully optimized, integrated solution
- Receive personalized recommendations and training from dedicated Hamilton pharmaceutical experts
- Gain flexibility when using multiple sample collection container types
Solutions for Your Science
Explore the many ways in which Hamilton automated workflows benefit pharmaceutical applications.
- Compound Management
- Dissolution and Solubility
- Assay Miniaturization
- Lead Selection and Optimization
McCormick Place - 2301 S King Dr, Chicago, IL 60616
Hamilton is Customer Service
Whether you need a new instrument or support for one already in the lab, Hamilton is here to support you. Dedicated staff around the world are ready to respond to your request.Contact Us