Streamlining the Path to Health and Wellness
Patient care strategies depend on accurate, timely results. Depend on Hamilton automated solutions to handle even the most rigorous and varied sample processing workload so that healthcare providers can focus on what matters most.
Automation of Creatinine and Calprotectin Assays on the ELISA NIMBUSIn this study, we evaluated two well-known biomarkers, creatinine and calprotectin, to determine automation performance of the ELISA NIMBUS® platform from Hamilton Robotics.
Verification of the Hamilton Microlab® STARlet for use with the Erenna® Immunoassay System powered by Single Molecule Counting (SMC™) TechnologyIn this case study, we demonstrate use of the Erenna® Immunoassay System with SMC™ Immunoassays integrated onto the Hamilton Microlab STARlet liquid handling workstation in order to create a hands-free, automated, assay-ready workflow.
Create New Paradigms in Care with Hamilton Automated Solutions
- Increase sample throughput and conduct parallel processing to reduce turnaround times
- Integrate with LIMS to store and centralize results
- Superior measurement accuracy, precision, and reproducibility via air displacement pipetting using Hamilton tips with CO-RE (Compressed O-Ring Expansion) technology
- Performance monitoring, even of the most challenging liquids, through Anti-Droplet Control (ADC™), Liquid Level Detection (LLD), and Total Aspiration and Dispense Monitoring (TADM)
Appreciate Enhanced Lab Efficiencies with Hamilton Automated Solutions
- Adapt to changing lab needs through scalable, modular automated solutions
- Easily add new assay protocols as testing requirements change
- Focus on high value activities through hands-free, hassle-free workflows
- Eliminate costly and time-consuming retesting due to manual errors and variation or sample contamination
- Gain flexibility when using different sample collection containers, biological samples, and assay types
Increase Confidence with Hamilton Automated Solutions
- Comply with IVD guidelines for best practice
- Standardize workflows for consistency and reliability without user bias
- Strengthen chain of custody, sample tracking, and audit trail via automated barcode scanning
- Receive personalized recommendations and training from dedicated Hamilton clinical diagnostics experts
Solutions for Your Science
Explore the many ways in which Hamilton automated workflows benefit clinical and diagnostic applications.
- Mass Spectrometry
- Genetic Testing
- Liquid Biopsies
Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington, DC
San Diego Convention Center San Diego, CA
Hamilton is Customer Service
Whether you need a new instrument or support for one already in the lab, Hamilton is here to support you. Dedicated staff around the world are ready to respond to your request.Contact Us