Streamlining the Path to Health and Wellness
Patient care strategies depend on accurate, timely results. Depend on Hamilton automated solutions to handle even the most rigorous and varied sample processing workload so that healthcare providers can focus on what matters most.
Automated Nucleic Acid Extraction for Pathogen Detection using ROBOSCREEN‘s Rapid INSTANT Virus RNA/DNA Kit
Microlab® STARlet Integration With SMCxPRO™ and Erenna® SystemsIn this case study, we demonstrate use of the Erenna® Immunoassay System with SMC™ Immunoassays integrated onto the Hamilton Microlab STARlet liquid handling workstation in order to create a hands-free, automated, assay-ready workflow.
High-Throughput Plasmid DNA Purification Using the [MPE]2 Positive Pressure ModuleIn this case study, we demonstrate that the combination of [MPE]2 and MACHEREY-NAGEL's NucleoSpin® 96 Plasmid Kit provides an automated and high-throughput plasmid DNA purification solution with reliable performance and excellent yields.
Automation of the Hereditary Cancer Solution by SOPHiA GENETICS on Hamilton STARletThe Hereditary Cancer Solution (HCS) by SOPHiA GENETICS is the first capture-based application, which has received the CE-IVD mark. The automation of the HCS by SOPHiA GENETICS protocol is frequently requested in the field, especially in the clinical environment where minimizing human intervention is a plus.
Whole Genome and Transcriptome Analysis for Leukemia DiagnosticsAutomation of the NGS assay helps to improve and enhance productivity by minimizing bias that might otherwise be introduced when preparing libraries manually. Moreover, the automated system is flexible enough to adapt and therefore easily meet evolving needs.
Automation of Whole Genome and Transcriptome Analysis for Leukemia Diagnostics by MLL
Watch this video to learn how Hamilton and Munich Leukemia Laboratory developed a validated method for fully automated TruSeq DNA PCR-Free library preparation and TruSeq Stranded Total RNA library preparation with reliable yield and quality.
Automation of the NGS Hereditary Cancer Solution by SOPHiA GENETICS on the Microlab® STARlet
Watch this video to learn how the Microlab STARlet performs the Hereditary Cancer Solution (HCS) by SOPHiA GENETICS at the Clinical Genomics Laboratory of the Modena University Hospital.
Create New Paradigms in Care with Hamilton Automated Solutions
- Increase sample throughput and conduct parallel processing to reduce turnaround times
- Integrate with LIMS to store and centralize results
- Superior measurement accuracy, precision, and reproducibility via air displacement pipetting using Hamilton tips with CO-RE (Compressed O-Ring Expansion) technology
- Performance monitoring, even of the most challenging liquids, through Anti-Droplet Control (ADC™), Liquid Level Detection (LLD), and Total Aspiration and Dispense Monitoring (TADM)
Appreciate Enhanced Lab Efficiencies with Hamilton Automated Solutions
- Adapt to changing lab needs through scalable, modular automated solutions
- Easily add new assay protocols as testing requirements change
- Focus on high value activities through hands-free, hassle-free workflows
- Eliminate costly and time-consuming retesting due to manual errors and variation or sample contamination
- Gain flexibility when using different sample collection containers, biological samples, and assay types
Increase Confidence with Hamilton Automated Solutions
- Comply with IVD guidelines for best practice
- Standardize workflows for consistency and reliability without user bias
- Strengthen chain of custody, sample tracking, and audit trail via automated barcode scanning
- Receive personalized recommendations and training from dedicated Hamilton clinical diagnostics experts
Solutions for Your Science
Explore the many ways in which Hamilton automated workflows benefit clinical and diagnostic applications.
- Mass Spectrometry
- Genetic Testing
- Liquid Biopsies
Get your Case Study now!
Molecular Diagnosis Methods - National Health Laboratory Service, South Africa Case Study
Genuity Science Rare Diseases Case Study
Case Study - CeGaT - Next Generation Sequencing Library Prep - NGS in the Field of Precision of Medicine-Oncology
Case Study - Civil Hospital of Brescia Automation in Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
Labor Berlin DoA Testing Case Study - LC-MS Analysis for Drugs of Abuse Testing
Hamilton is Customer Service
Whether you need a new instrument or support for one already in the lab, Hamilton is here to support you. Dedicated staff around the world are ready to respond to your request.Contact Us