The Verso is Hamilton’s medium to large scale sample storage system delivering the highest performance in sample management. This webinar is a live demonstration. This session provides an excellent method to view a Hamilton Verso storing, sorting, and retrieving samples. The demonstration uses advanced webinar settings and multiple cameras to provide you a full view of Hamilton Verso operations from all aspects. New and advanced features are demonstrated to provide a strong understanding of the potential to improve your group’s sample handling and to what extend all your requirements of your sample management processes are met. During the last 20 minutes, Hamilton expert engineers and product managers will be available to answer your specific questions.
- Target audience:
- Researchers and scientists who want to learn about the multifaceted and diverse capabilities of the Verso Storage System.
- Lab Managers planning the purchase an automated storage system who want to understand how Hamilton Verso will serve their needs.
- Duration: 1 hour
Please note: Registration requires company/organization issued email address. Personal email addresses such as gmail, hotmail, aol, etc. will not be accepted.
- August 20 8 a.m. ET2020-08-20T12:00Z - REGISTER NOW
- August 20 12 p.m. ET2020-08-20T16:00Z - REGISTER NOW
- September 17 8 a.m. ET2020-09-17T12:00Z - REGISTER NOW
- September 17 12 p.m. ET2020-09-17T16:00Z - REGISTER NOW
- October 15 8 a.m. ET2020-10-15T12:00Z - REGISTER NOW
- October 15 12 p.m. ET2020-10-15T16:00Z - REGISTER NOW