Automated Screw Cap Decapping for Integration
Integrated I.D. Capper features all of the utility of the standalone version
and allows users to seamlessly integrate these features with their Hamilton
Microlab STAR. With the addition of an extended linear rail, tube racks and cap
holder racks can be presented directly onto the deck of the STAR allowing for
easy automation of tube processing workflows. Easily swap decapping heads to
decap tubes in 24-, 48-, and 96-format tube racks, all on a single device.
Features of the Integrated I.D. Capper
- Decap in 24-, 48-, and 96-format tube racks with internal and external threads from all common labware suppliers
- Multiple integration configuration options allow users to directly pipette into decapped tube racks in track positions 1 through 6, or conserve deck space and integrate left of track 1
- Eliminates risk of cross contamination by not moving over opened tubes
- Automated 2D barcode and 1D side barcode reading
- Using optimized libraries, users can easily incorporate the device into existing VENUS software methods on the Microlab STAR and utilize all of its features to streamline workflows
- Simple touchscreen interface for walk-up access in between long automated runs
The Resource Center is your one-stop shop for learning more about our line of LabElite automated benchtop devices.
Here you can download the LabElite product brochure or view an informative infographic. You can also register for a webinar, dig through our comprehensive automated liquid handling guide, or download the "How Automation Puts a Cap on Laboratory Disruptions" eBook.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||Configuration left of STAR Deck:|
904 mm x 380 mm x 540 mm
(35.6 in x 15.0 in x 21.3 in)
|Configuration on STAR Deck:|
770 mm x 380 mm x 540 mm
(30.3 in x 15.0 in x 21.3 in)
|Supported Labware||Microtubes: 0.25 mL–1.4 mL |
Hamilton, FluidX, Greiner, LVL, Matrix, Micronic, Nunc, and Nalgene*
|Cryovials: 1 mL–10 mL**|
FluidX, Greiner, LVL, Micronic, Nunc, Nalgene, and Oragene.DNA (600 Series)
|Supported 1D Barcodes||2/5 Industrial / Interleaved, Code 39, Code 128, Pharmacode, Codabar, EAN 13|
|Supported 2D Barcodes||Datamatrix ECC 200, PDF417, QR Code|
|Camera||10 megapixel CMOS|
|Recommended PC||Windows 7 64-bit (required), 2.8 GHz Core 2.0 Duo, 3GB RAM, 250GB HD, 16x DVD+/-RW|
|Communication||One USB 2.0 port for the camera connection|
*Others available upon request.
**Contact Hamilton for specific tube compatibility.
Consult with Hamilton Storage to Automate your Sample Management Workflow
Need help understanding how automation can help your laboratory? Our team is dedicated to understanding your requirements to find the best solution to meet your goals.Contact Us