Build, test, and document new product care projects for use in new product introduction, custom industrial solutions, second / third tier field support, and continuous improvement.
|Essential Job Functions
- Generate work procedures.
- Source parts.
- Machining (Lathe, Bridgeport, etc.).
- Assemble, test, and run design experiments.
- Perform QC on production equipment.
- Perform first article inspection for product care parts.
- Perform inspection on parts and assemblies related to NCP's.
- Data entry into the Oracle MRP system.
- Process and create ECR's, ECN's, NCP's, and procedures as required.
- Other duties as assigned
|Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Working knowledge of inspection equipment.
- Working knowledge of SolidWorks, ACAD, and Creo a plus.
- Basic computer, electrical, and mechanical skill set.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills as required to interface with other departments and company personnel in a service function.
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision and direction.
- Must possess manual dexterity to facilitate working with small parts.
- Position requires exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time
|Education and Experience
- Associates in an Engineering related field.
- 1 plus years of experience.