If you have a demanding system or process that requires powerful liquid handling, then this is the pump for you. The PSD/8 is the strongest and fastest pump available from Hamilton Company. The PSD/8 has nearly 10 years of reliable, precise experience in the most strenuous situations.
The PSD/8 performs all standard liquid handling functions, including dispensing, serial dispensing and diluting. It is the only full-height pump where the valve bolts directly to the face. This rigid attachment ensures long-term alignment of the valve and syringe and increases accuracy. The pump is easy to service and replace, which minimizes field maintenance and system downtime. The PSD/8 has the most lift force (45 lbf.) and fastest flow rate.
The PSD/8 integrates well into most operations using simple, intuitive command programming.
Other features and benefits of the PSD/8:
- 60 mm stroke length
- Face and bottom mounting
- Stepper motor with 24,000 steps
- Easy serviceability; high-quality replacement option for Cavro® units
- Stepper motor with 24,000 steps per 60 mm stroke
- Strongest pump with the fastest flow rate
- Operates alone or in a daisy chain
- Demo cables and software CD for the best integration testing
- Simple communication protocol