The PSD/2 is the most mature syringe pump within the PSD family with more than 20 years of well-documented success. It accommodates the largest syringe volumes and offers some of the least expensive sub-components.
The PSD/2 performs all standard liquid handling functions, including dispensing, serial dispensing and diluting. Between the two full-height units, it is the only one to allow a simple, no-tools-required valve exchange. The pump is easy to service and replace, which minimizes field maintenance and system downtime. The PSD/2 valve drive offers the most torque, and this increased power allows for the greatest number of valve options, including multi-planar, multi-port valves. It is the best option for industrial applications and can be managed by a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC).
The PSD/2 comes with an easy-to-understand communication protocol that is quick to integrate into most operations. Customers looking for simple, intuitive command programming are well matched to this pump.
Other features and benefits of the PSD/2:
- 60 mm stroke length
- Most full-height mount options—top, side and bottom
- Easy serviceability and replacement; low-cost parts
- Most valve torque
- Easily integrates with the Hamilton Modular Valve Positioner
- 2,000 step syringe drive per 60 mm stroke
- Operates alone or in a daisy chain
- Demo cables assist integration testing
- Proven reliability and product longevity with over 20 years market exposure