Illumina partnered with GenoLogics and Hamilton Robotics to offer the Illumina SeqLab for customers with HiSeq X Sequencing System. A complete solution for Illumina customers who need an integrated automation and sample tracking workflow, Illumina SeqLab for large-scale human whole genome sequencing operations provides a streamlined end-to-end solution. Illumina SeqLab includes GenoLogics Clarity LIMS X Edition, Microlab STAR liquid handling robotics, HiSeq Analysis Software (HAS) v2.0 and Illumina SeqLab Consulting Service.
Illumina validated Workflow Processes
- Complete positive sample tracking, when integrated with GenoLogics Clarity LIMS X Edition
- Library preparation based on TruSeq Nano DNA* and TruSeq PCR-free* protocols
- Illumina validated methods
- Sample quantitation
- Library preparation
- Library QC
*For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
cBot, Illumina, HiSeq X, TruSeq, and the pumpkin orange color, and the streaming
bases design are trademarks of Illumina, Inc. and/or its affiliate(s) in the U.S.
and/or other countries.
The NGS STAR for Illumina HiSeqX Library Prep is equipped with:
- 8 x 1 mL pipetting channels and MultiChannel Pipetting Head (MPH96)
- CO-RE paddle grippers plate handler
- Hamilton Heater Shakers (HHS) for mixing
- Illumina-specified magnetic stand
- Autoload for barcode reading of plates and original Illumina reagent vials
- Various carriers for tips, bulk reagents, tubes, vials, and plates