Product Sales Support Engineer
Hamilton Storage is seeking an engineer with experience in project management and customer relations to support large-scale automation platforms for the medical, pharmaceutical, and general life sciences industries. In this role, you will serve as a product expert responsible for supporting internal and customer activities starting in the pre-sales phase, and extending through on-site implementation
|Essential Job Functions
- Serve as a product expert on one or more automation platforms manufactured by Hamilton Storage.
- Work with Hamilton's sales, engineering and product management teams to develop unique solutions for customers based on the company's products and capabilities.
- Support Hamilton's sales team in preparing customer proposals, quotations and presentations.
- Manage customer projects from the time of sale through installation and validation. This includes project planning, customer management, coordination of internal and external teams and resources, on-site installation management, system validation, etc.
- Work with customers to develop any project-specific technical documents as required.
- Support Hamilton's marketing and product management teams preparing customer facing documents (sales literature, user manuals, etc.), presentations, sales tools and utilities
|Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be an experienced user in SolidWorks and/or Creo.
- Must have a strong comprehension of mechanical and electrical engineering fundamentals.
- Must have strong communication, presentation and writing skills.
- Must be willing to travel extensively both domestically and internationally.
- Must be a hands-on project manager, willing to work in any role within the project as necessary.
- ISO 9000, ISO 13485 and FDA/CGMP experience a plus.
- Travel up to 50%, Domestic and International.
|Education and Experience
- BSME, BSEE or comparable.
- 5+ Years' experience in capital equipment development, sales or project management.