||Field Service Specialist
Hamilton Robotics is seeking a Field Service Specialist to join our Robotics team, supporting, repairing and maintaining robotic instrumentation. The ideal candidate will work in the field and support the Boston/Cambridge area and the surrounding areas.
As a Field Service Specialist with Hamilton Company you will be tasked with providing high quality customer support through instrument installation, maintenance and troubleshooting..
|Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for new equipment installation.
- Perform preventative maintenance.
- Troubleshoot and repair Hamilton equipment.
- Report problems and perform root cause analysis on instrument failures.
- Ability to learn new robotic operating systems.
|Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- A high desire for quality.
- Demonstrated experience working in the field as well as corporate setting.
- Ability to train non-technical personnel on highly technical material.
- Ability and willingness to work in a safety conscious manner necessary due to potential hazardous chemicals and biologicals.
|Education and Experience
- Must have an Associates or Bachelor’s degree in electronic technology or comparable experience.
- Minimum of 2 years Field Service experience preferably in the biomedical field
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move approximately 60 lbs
- Must be able to travel to and from customer sites.