||Customer Support Representative (Service)
Hamilton Robotics is looking for a Customer Support Representative (Service) for a busy office environment. This position will assist in the coordination of work efforts for the entire Robotics Department.
|Essential Job Functions
- Process reports to track Field Service Engineer (FSE) utilization.
- Schedule preventative maintenance each month completed by the FSE.
- Create billable service call quotes.
- Provide Engineers and their Managers monthly copies of PM’s that need to be completed each month.
- Receive customer calls from the Service Hotline and dispatch to the appropriate Field Service Engineer.
- Help FSE maintain individual inventories.
- Assist in establishing reports as needed.
- Ensure department compliance with ISO requirements, including maintenance of documentation, review of policies, and handling periodic inspections.
- Process field service closeouts-including the data entry of repair details, invoicing of billable transactions, initiation of billable quotes, and forwarding repair details to customers.
- Maintain service log and payroll reports for Field Service Personnel.
- Work closely with Field Service Engineers and shipping department to provide service parts.
- Work closely with Logistics and shipping to insure correct parts are shipped to FSE.
- Work with Service personnel to implement and maintain customer relation management (CRM) database for service personnel.
- Create Return Material Authorization's (RMA's) for field to return unused or defective parts.
- Assist in maintaining Field Engineer tool calibration.
- Assist in annual budget calculations for Service Department.
- Complete all the above responsibilities within given budget parameters.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have Microsoft Office experience, i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
|Education and Experience
- Must have at least 5 years customer service experience.