||Customer Service Respresentative
Hamilton Robotics is looking for a dynamic Customer Service Representative in a fast paced environment. Said individual must be able to multi task efficiently and perform effectively under pressure, as a team player. Must be very detail oriented, work well with others, follow procedures and have a strong work ethic with a positive attitude. Applicant needs excellent organization and written communication skills, computer proficiency, problem solving, and issue resolution skills. The ability to learn product lines, processes and procedures for a large product base is an essential function.
|Essential Job Functions
- Office duties including organization, heavy daily email levels, filing, mailing, scanning, inbound order entry, e-mail order confirmations, new account setup and answering the customer service phone loop.
- Responsible for complex order entry processing for domestic and international accounts which including specialty system orders and consumable product lines in addition to, invoicing , sales order monitoring, credit memo creation, new account setups, generating return good authorizations, and handle returns thru multiple systems.
- Customer support including literature requests, quoting, samples, product availability requests, special product requests, shipping method requests, and expediting orders with excellent customer care.
- Customer service experience in a complex and detailed order processing environment required and needed. A logistics background in a manufacturing environment helpful. Must be able to understand and review terms of conditions and shipping methods for orders.
- Ability to reconcile quotes, purchase order and sales orders to drive product demand without errors for generating order builds is necessary.
- To coordinate communication between customer service personnel, service personal, account reps, field staff, and inter-company to provide information and reports.
|Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of computers and MS Office programs.
- A knowledge of MRP systems and manufacturing processes useful.
- Capable of working with multiple systems in tandem as needed
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure and hit deadlines.
- Strong data management, accuracy, and eye for detail a must.
- Ability to work harmoniously within the department and with all other employees, customers, and field staff.
- Stable work history and employment background.
|Education and Experience
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Some college or a degree preferred.